Deflationary Liquidity system
60% of the supply has been sent to the Dead Adress at launch. And the 100% of the Liquidity Pool Tokens are burned, this means that every transaction will be taxed with a 0.17% and asigned to the Dead Wallet. As holders add liquidity to the pool the taxation will be shared between the Dead Adress and the liquidity providers. This creates a high deflationary system in the first steps with decreasing burning rate over time and assures a rising price floor.
If you are an experienced MATIC & Quickswap trader, you know how to get POLYHEDRON, for the rest this are the steps.
- Purchase MATIC on Quickswap, Binance, Kucoin, or any other exchange of your choice.
- Conect your Metamask to the MATIC Network. Transfer your MATIC to your MetaMask wallet.
- Open Quickswap & accept the pop-up dialog to view the swapping interface.
- Click the Gear icon in the top right of the exchange interface and change the slippage to at least 5%.
- Enter the amount of Polyhedron you wish to buy with, click the Swap button, and then approve the transaction in MetaMask.